General Surgery and Minimal Access
Our department provides a comprehensive spectrum of services, tailored towards accurate diagnosis and management of all surgical conditions in outpatient as well as inpatient setting. An increasing proportion of procedures are now performed in our ambulatory surgery centre where suitable patients are not required to be admitted to the hospital following their operation and can be discharged on the same day (Day Care).
A variety of surgical procedures are carried out at the Department of General Surgery. The consultants are highly skilled and experienced and are supported by dedicated junior staff. The operation theaters are well equipped with most modern instruments like Harmonic scalpel, Ligasure etc.
Our department is also pioneered in laparoscopic surgery, commonly known as “Keyhole surgery”. Hundreds of procedures have been carried out with excellent results. It is endowed with modern equipment like High Definition image 1Camera, High definition Monitor and laparoscopic Harmonic Scalpel and Ligasure which makes surgery simple and safe.
We are committed in providing outstanding and comprehensive care to patients with any surgical diseases. We believe that this type of care comes from the intense dedication and specialization of our staff to specific disease processes and that coordinating our efforts with our medical and surgical colleagues ensures that our patients get the best multidisciplinary care available with low cost.
We are also committed in advancing the diagnosis and treatment of all type of surgical disease through both basic science and clinical research. We are dedicated to documenting our efforts with the intention of optimizing outcomes for our patients. We want our patients to understand their disease so that they are better to participate in their own care. We are dedicated to teaching the public and sharing our experience with our medical and surgical colleagues.
Lifeline Super specialty hospital has been a quality tertiary level care centre for all medical and surgical illness. Both conservative and as operative treatments are given with zeal as well as care by experienced clinicians. The department has been doing an excellent job of balancing public relation and clinical responsibilities. It can confidently be said to have earned a name for itself in the region and beyond.
Packages for various Surgical procedures
- General Surgery
- Minimal Access Surgery and Bariatric Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Urology and Andrology
- Surgical Gastroentrology
- Surgical Oncology
- Breast Clinic
- Thyroid and Endocrine Clinic
- Laparoscopic Appendicectomy
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Ventral/Umbilical Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Varicocelectomy
- Open Appendicectomy
- Open Hernia Repair - Inguinal/Umbilical
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Radical Gastrectomy
- Colorectal Surgery (Laparoscopic / Open)
Procedures Performed in Minimal Access Surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery
- Modern management of Hernias of various kinds (Laparoscopic and Open)
- Appendicitis (Laparoscopic and Open)
- Gall bladder stone diseases (Laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
- Surgical Jaundice, Liver disease management
- Spleen surgeries (laparoscopic spleenectomy) and Pancreatic Surgery
- Benign and Malignant diseases of Breast
- Thyroid surgery and Salivary gland surgery
- Lumps and swellings on the body
- Benign and malignant diseases of Esophagus, Stomach and intestines
- Varicose vein surgeries and laparoscopic varicocele surgeries
- Modern management of piles (stapled hemaroidectomy)
- Treatment of anorectal diseases like fissures and fistulas
- Diabetic foot and ulcers